The WAT- C Colour Contrast Analyser has been updated to reflect changes in WCAG 2.0
Some important clarifications are now included:
- Text or images of text that are part of an inactive user interface component, that are pure decoration, that are incidental text in an image, or that are not visible to anyone, have no minimum contrast requirement.
- Text that is part of a logo or brand name has no minimum contrast requirement.
- Contrast Analyser 2.1Â – English language for windows.
- version francaise: telechargement version francaise (ZIP, 363KB)Â thanks to cedric trevisan
- Color Contrast Analyzer 2.0 i Svensk version fÃ¶r nerladdningÂ thanks to Hans Gustavsson
The Mac version and other language versions will be updated soonish. Thanks to Andrew Arch for bring providing the updates!